Irving Geddes W.S. specialise in the purchase, sale and lease of all types of residential and commercial property.
Selling a property can be nerve-wracking, but our Property team have vast experience in handling sales and pride themselves on making the process as straight-forward and stress free as possible. We offer sound, realistic advice on property values and marketing, and guide you through all stages of the process.
Our Property Department is headed by our property managers, Drummond Cargill and Judi Cowie, who offer an unrivalled knowledge of the local property market. With many years of experience, our property managers and their team of knowledgeable and enthusiastic property advisers are on hand to help with any aspect of marketing your property.
If you choose to use our services, you will benefit from:
- A free market appraisal and valuation advice
- Eye catching ‘For Sale’ signs
- High quality photography and sales particulars, including floorplans
- Window displays in our office branches
- Publication in our own Property Guide, published monthly
- Marketing directly to our database of registered buyers
- Full details displayed on our own new website
- Through our membership of the Perthshire Solicitors Property Centre (PSPC), a fully tried and tested property power house, with 40 years of selling experience, you will have access to advertising in their full colour guide, website and office in Perth city centre. Your property will also feature in Rightmove, ensuring that your property is advertised in the two most powerful portals in the area.
Buying a property is one of the most significant financial decisions you will make. Our committed staff aim to ensure that this process is as smooth as possible for you. We have a wealth of experience in the purchase of property (conveyancing) and will handle the entire process for you, from noting interest, to making an offer and finally negotiating and concluding the terms of the purchase. For a quotation for the purchase of a property or to discuss matters more generally, please contact us.
We deal with the leasing of residential and commercial properties and can provide a complete rental service to Landlords including the factoring of rental properties. If you are interested in leasing a property or have a property which you wish to put on the market for rental, please contact our Property Department.